Sunday, January 30, 2011

Interests Are Renewed

That's right to me poker was just becoming a grind while I was six tabling. While that does not seem like much to me in the grand scheme of things I am sitting here telling you I have enjoyed putting in volume again. Did my heater help things out? I would be lying if I said no, however, since I began stacking my tournaments to play 16 at a time I find myself a lot more focused than the six tabling. This can be contributed to quite a few things, the first one being 6 tables was just boring. I had time to play poker and browse Twitter, Facebook, check my fantasy basketball team as well as post on 67suited, my poker forum. Also, there is the fact that I was dwelling on bad beats and tilting. Now I still check back to see what is going on in hands but also I can say it is not affecting my play as much now that I stack as it did when I was tiling. With constant action every second it is hard to dwell on what just happened especially when its buried in a pile of other tables. I believe this has allowed me to make better shoves and use my hud a little more effectively.

Anyways January has been a pretty solid month for me as I have been putting in more volume and again have reached SilverStar on Pokerstars. Playing 16 tables now should make it near impossible to not reach SilverStar for the remainder of my playing sitngos. I only have to play on 22 days of each month to reach this level and thats playing one set a day which is hardly ever the case for me. We left off on my first stacking themed post with a bankroll of 387.42. The bankroll has grown rather steadily over this past week and currently sits at 441.92.

2 comments:

sheepish_mo said...

it starts with 16, this is only the beginning

Eddie said...

oh for sure I can see myself putting in more volume as I get a bigger roll going