Monday, January 31, 2011

February Goals

Poker Goals:

750 games (47 sets)
10% ROI
Purchase the full version of SitNGo Wizard & use it (Trial just expired and its like free sitngo coaching)
Position myself to have my own roll by end of March (Id like to have my cut of the stake be around 150-200 by the end of this month)
End up atop the standings in my family league (Im currently in 4th)

With a little studying and a review session or two with ACBarone I should be able to land all of these goals as I progress in my journey to sitngo mastery.

Life Goals:

Finish For Whom the Bells Toll as well as my book on secret societies & start reading The Naked and the Dead
Add muscle as I continue my workout regiment
Figure out my finances and come up with a budget for my monthly expenditures so I can start saving for a new vehicle

I said at the beginning of this year I wanted to weigh 180 by June. I currently am tipping the scales at 160 and have been adding loads of protein and protein shakes to my diet to help get me there. My reading has fell off this month as I have been training for the new job and studying materials so I can have some knowledge about our products. I'm hoping my car can get me through summer so I can go out and either buy a new car or get a couple year old vehicle which is more dependable than mine.

No comments: