Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weekend Shopping

What started as a trip to pick up some chinos turned out to be a mini splurge weekend. I went up to the mall to discover a new buy sell trade game and movie store. I thought hell I'll look for Season 4 of Rescue Me since I am halfway through season 3 already. What I found shit on everything I possibly could have bought that day. Thats right folks as Im sure you have heard already if you follow me on twitter or facebook I found a copy of:

Photobucket

This purchase brought me back to freshman year of college when we would play this game for hours on end. Singles, doubles or whatever we wasted so much time playing this game. Now Im sure you are all wondering at this point, "Eddie, who do you use as your character?" and the answer to that question is none other than the man (or ape) himself:

Photobucket

Now here is the best part the first game I played I use Mario because I could not remember who I played as and every time I got a point I would do the fist pump bicep flex combo which just so happens to be DKs celebration which cued my memory on to why I used him to begin with. (It also does not hurt the ape has great style with the tie)

So to all my Nintendo 64 junkies if you are looking for a challenge in one of the many classic N64 party games bring it on.

Now my shopping was not done here as I said I was looking for some chinos with the back thought of a new pair of shoes. The shoes ended up coming to fruition as I stopped at Dunham's Sporting Goods and found me a sick pair of Nike's that I absolutely cannot wait to debut this summer. The classic Nike look is really going to set off the 514s this summer

Photobucket

These purchases really got me excited for summer for two reasons. The shoes are fly as hell and Mario Tennis just always brings a good time so I cant wait to debut the shoes and get some challengers in Mario Tennis.

Tweet me or FB me if you want a match and we can arrange something!

1 comment:

stacksofgold said...

I'm seeing at least five sites still going in the U.S.
Did not the site in question get busted for tricking the banks,? or the banks and the sites, hand in hand trick the system(fraud).?The same things they passed in the UIGEA bill?
I didn't see where the got busted for playing online poker .
I'm posting this questions on my blog , Because I'm hoping someone has some ansewers