Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bucket Lists

Bucket Lists are a good way of measuring what you have done and what you have yet to accomplish to make sure you find yourself saying I did everything I could. They have become more popular with movies like The Bucket List and MTVs Buried Life so in an attempt to get mine jotted down I came up with just a few of the highlights of mine. Of course there will be more but for now I just want to get this out of my head and written out in virtual ink.

What Id like to finish/accomplish before I croak:

Stunt Driving Course (Burnouts, donuts fast cars and a lot of e brake usage)
Attend the Final Four and a Super Bowl (preferable one the Browns reach)
Own my own Marketing Firm
Create a website
Brew my own beer (and make sure it tastes great as well)
Attempt a Stand Up routine at a comedy club
Be an extra in a Hollywood movie
Retire at 55 and go on to teach Marketing at a college/university
Visit Europe (Turkey, Slovakia and Ukraine) & New Zealand
Throw out a First Pitch
Be a Commencement Speaker

But the thing I want to accomplish the most is being the absolute best man I can be to my friends family and coworkers.

These are some of the highlights of my bucket list and like I said I'm sure more will be added as I progress through life but for right now this gives you an idea of what I'm looking to do with my life.


What are some of things you'd like to do? Leave a comment below or as always tweet/facebook me.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: