Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wait.. I blog?

I swear I didn't forget I had this thing but life has a funny way of taking over. These last couple weeks have had me super busy and my workouts are getting longer as I'm isolating muscle groups now instead of total body workouts. When I first moved home I wasn't sure how much of a social life I would have. I was going out drinking 3-4 times a week last semester at school and now not much has changed. Its hard to get drunk now working 50 hours a week but my friends at home and in Cleveland and Mount Union have helped keep me sane these last few months.

A lot has changed since the last entry. For one I am now in a new stake after turning the 340 into roughly 600ish. I took my profit and rolled it into a new stake with 3 backers this time and I have 75 of my 650 for all my action at the $6.50 18s. The 18s have been up and down thus far but I am playing pretty well and have a couple different guys looking over hands for me to make sure I correct in that previous statement.


Ive been looking more and more into getting my own website to start featuring my blog, polls, hilarious stories/pictures/videos and other things that have been happening in my crazy life. Being the totally awesome guy I am free raffle stuff like custom tshirts and the such could be incentive to participate in my site.



With all that said I wanted to bring up something that has struck a tiny nerve with me. What is grinding my gears these days you ask? That's easy the use of the word "love". Now I know what you are thinking Eddie you just do you why would this even bother you? I'll tell ya why because this word has been diluted so far to mean practically nothing. A couple years ago everyone was saying I love me some xxxxx.. Girls practically making sure nowadays to include it in every sentence. Now believe it or not I'm a softy at heart and this word really means something to me. Like my European friends say "We would never use love to describe our feelings towards friends why do you use this word so much? Granted that was a lot better than their broken English but you get my point. Love means something so quit diluting the word and lets get on with our lives.

As always thanks for reading and much love to all who do. (See what I did there?)

No comments: