Sunday, November 28, 2010

Another November Entry? I must be crazy

After the long grinding weekend my volume has been tapered off due to school work and spending time with family and friends over break. The rest was welcomed and needed and I am ready to get back at these last couple of weeks of undergrad.

We last left off about 10 days ago with my roll standing at $437.30. I have since put in 54 games with a ROI of 6%. Ive been getting it in ahead but just have not had the holds these last 9 sets. Currently the roll stands at $451.15.


On the personal bankroll front I cashed out a majority of my roll and left $88.51 left on FTP. I am not sure if I will leave this part of my roll in or cash out with the $150 I currently have tied up in a stake. More to come on that front in the next blog. Until then I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend and good luck in your Christmas shopping!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Get to $500!

Oh, and I'll post the hands in the thread now

Master said...

Hi there from Denmark. Hawe followed U'r blog for long time, and finally now got my own:

http://mastering-sit-and-go.blogspot.com/

I'll have your blog on my list, and maybe U would be so kind and put mine on yours?