Monday, November 15, 2010

Goals Exceeded!

Well this weekend was very successful for me. I was able to exceed both goals and severely cut down on the amount of play Ill need for the next month and half to reach my $50 Stellar Reward from Pokerstars. Let us take a look at the goals again and the results will be next to it in parenthesis.

120 games (121 games)
10% ROI (12% ROI)

+$48 profit

Overall I was very happy with my play. I did have a few hands come up regarding spots I am unsure but I ironed those out with the coach. The weekend started with a huge upswing and finished Sunday with a nice ole downswing to bring my ROI back to reality.

Photobucket

There are times in our game where we feel like we cant lose and by that graph Ill let you guess how I was feeling until Sunday.

Bankroll: $437.30

No comments: