Friday, November 12, 2010

Im Challenging Myself This Weekend

That is right I finally have some free time and am looking to put in some volume this weekend. I am looking to put in 120 tournaments with an ROI of 10%. I need to put in some volume so I can get closer to unlocking my first $50 stellar rewards bonus. At this point Im about 12% of the way to the 1000 points I need to achieve to get to my goal. Its going to take some work because my 6 table sets only unlock 13.2 points. At this pace Id have to put in 141 sets. By putting in these 20 sets Im aiming to it can drastically cut down the amount of volume Id have to put in before the New Year. And with final exams and paper I can clear myself of the stress of having to deal with volume and school towards the end of the year.

I will update my progress on this challenge on Sunday night when I finish my last set. Good Luck to me and may I have the run good with me this weekend.

No comments: