Sunday, February 3, 2008

2nd Update On the 10k Challenge

The week started out pretty slow. On Monday I was able to place in 5 out of 9 sitngos with a net profit of 3.14 on Monday and on Tuesday I had a net loss of 2.20 bringing my winnings for the week to .94. Wednesday I played a few sitngos and did not place in one. I decided to switch it up and entered a $2 MTT. This gamble ended up paying off, as I took 2nd out of 361 people for a profit of 89.98. This brought my winnings of the week to 83.77. This brought my BR up to 128 and me to the $5 sitngos. Thursday was a good day I cashed in 4 out of 5 sitngos with one of them being a 27-person tournament for a cash of 30.50. After these cashes it brought my bankroll up to 158.98 and then I sent my roommate 10 bucks. Friday and Saturday I was partying at another school so I did not have poker on my mind. Bankroll is currently at 148.98 and I will give you another update on Sunday.

1 comment:

Ohiocity said...

Nice scorin. Gettin built up.