Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another Update

Sunday started out well won the first and came in second in the first two sitngos for a profit of 50 only to lose the next two. Gave me a profit of $28.

Monday was an up and down day came in second of one and 3rd in two others then lost two sitngos and a $5 and $ 10 MTT for a total loss of $7

Tuesday was a long day played in a $5 MTT didn’t cash, lost a $7 sitngo, came in third for $7 won an $11 18 person sitngo for $61 the lost two straight sitngos, followed by a lost at $5.50 and $11 and sent $10 to my roommate. I also played and lost $20 at .05/.10 which was a loss of $12.50 for the day.

Wednesday I lost two sitngos and transferred another $10 to another roommate so I lost $32.

Thursday played two sitngos lost the first and came in second in the other for a profit of $5l

Friday played in two and lost both for a loss of $22.

Saturday I didn’t play because we had a rave party at our house.

Sunday I played in a few tournaments winning one and coming in second in another. Then lost an $11 and $7 tournament. Switched to tables lost my initial $20 buyin and won 12.70. For the total weekly profit of $25.70.

Overall for the week I lost $14.80. I didn’t really play too much because I had a few tests and was planning for the rave party we hosted.

No comments: