Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cavs Make A Trade

Let me first start of by saying that I am huge cavs fan. Personally I thought the cavs would be ok if they did not make a trade before the deadline. I thought they were the best team in the east as of right now. With the trade being made I think this puts us head and shoulders above everyone and here is why: First we got a legit PG in Delonte West his driving and ability to knock down the open shot is gonna make Lebron better. Wally can hit the 3 ball like its his job (and it is) and this spreading of the floor is gonna give Lebron so much room to operate. Ben Wallace is a legit 4 who now will be rejuvinated now that he is on a championship team. Pairing him with Z and Lebron gives us the best frontcourt in the NBA. Joe Smith has a nice midrange jumper and is an adequate defender. Overall I give this trade an A and look for the cavs to make a serious push to win it all this year.

No comments: