Sunday, January 27, 2008

The first update on the 40 to 10k challenge

I had such a nice chart made out for this but it didnt work out like I wanted so I will have to do this the old fashion way. On Friday I played at some 5/10 cent and ended with a negative 1.03 for the day. Had a couple suckouts nothing too bad but that stung in my bottom line. Sit n gos didnt help my cause either. I ended with a loss of 5.40 for the day. It was one of those days were middle pairs would be getting beat by top pair with weak kicker. My losses for the day were 6.43

Saturday I didnt play that much because I had to fulfill my 20 year old college male duties. I played for about an hour at 5/10 cent and doubled up to eight only to lose 3.90 for the day. The last hand was brutal I raised with AK and the flop came A 8 4, I went allin because the guy was a maniac and paying people off with middle pairs. He called and hit his J on the river (AJ). I also played one sit n go and lost to runner runner flush. That cost me a buck twenty. That brings my losses of the day to 5.10.

Now sunday was my day to play. I felt good today and it started out slow by cashing only once out of my first 4 tournies. After that I went on to cash in 4 of the 5 I played afterwards with 3 wins and 1 second. So for the day I played in 10 sit n gos and won 7.50 on the day.

This brought my net loss for the weekend to -2.37. I liked this because I was telling my friends I was trying for this and was joking I was gonna make it to zero before I even got back to 40. Right now my br stands at 36.31

1 comment:

Ohiocity said...

Hey Ed, keep at it my man. Bankroll management is the key. I've learned that the hard way lol.
What sites you playin on? You gettin any rakeback? I don't want to play without it now, even if it's just a few extra bucks a month it's worth it. If you are not gettin any I could get you set up. You can get in touch with me at ohiocity69@gmail.com if you are interested. OK catch you later Ed, Good Luck.