Sunday, January 6, 2008

playing well

About the last month or so I have been in the zone. Since I was fired from my last job it has kinda awakened me. I have been playing the best poker of my life to date. The only downfall is now I have been running cold.. you know what I'm talking about: the pocket pairs getting cracked by two under cards, runner runner straights and flushes.. I'm not getting discouraged however finally I've realized that poker is a long term game and my plays are profitable in the long run. Ive always known this I think I'm just starting to accept it more and more as each day passes. As I do this I notice myself progressing.

Another thing I'm starting to do is play within my BR. This was my biggest weakness and finally I have began to correct it. Do not get wrong I have played outside of it but I don't like the constant grind so I chance it every now again. I have faith in myself to not religiously play outside it anymore to ruin the little roll I built.

Well I am gonna get back to the $1 rebuy. Goodnite.

No comments: