Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Bankroll Challenge

I have been meaning to make this entry for quite awhile now. Finally I am making it.

Heres the premise. I tilted off/pissed away most of my Fulltilt bankroll so I decided to find a site to sell my play chips to on Pokerstars.

* My Fulltilt account is the secondary account in this challenge


Found a site and sold my million play chips for a solid $4. I played a $2.20 180 turbo sitngo before I cooked up this challenge. After I did not cash I decided to play strictly .25 90 persons to grind my roll up and now my challenge started on the 31st of January.

Photobucket

February was a pretty rough month.. I got staked by my dad in quite a few tournaments and was able to pull together a couple cashes but nothing major. I won a bet for $10 by betting on the cavs -4 vs the pistons. This put my roll right around $20. I started playing $1.75 18 person turbo tournaments. I ended up grinding my roll to around $45. This is when my grandpa called and told me he needed some help setting up his new laptop since his old one broke. 15 minutes after setting it up he shipped me $20 on Pokerstars and I havent looked back since.

I was lucky enough to take a 2nd in a $2 tournament on Fulltilt Poker:

Photobucket

I scored 89.10 for the deep run. I then proceeded to ship the money over to Pokerstars thanks to a buddy from 67suited.com

Photobucket

Turns out February was a pretty decent month for myself. With the 89.10 for my Fulltilt win and -47.07 I lost on Pokerstars I still had a net of 42.03

Things werent easy though.. I did go through quite a few rough patches including reaching super tilt for only the second time in my online career

Photobucket

March has been very good so far: I still am playing 18 person turbos and mix in a 45, 90 or 180 on occasion.

Photobucket

So overall the total bankroll looks like this plus my Fulltilt account winnings of 85.85:

Photobucket


Heres the Pokerstars ROI to date

Photobucket

Pokerstars: 131.63
Fulltilt : 4.55

Total BR : 136.18

1 comment:

PJS JR. said...

Nice post Eddie, looking forward to following your success. I too have challenged myself, in a different way as I am playing cash games, but to change my style of play to increase action and to increase my bankroll.

I have you on my favorites list and will be checking in from time to time. Good luck to you.

My blog is pjsjr.blogspot.com if you care to follow to successes and failures as well.

GOOD LUCK!! PJS JR