Monday, August 9, 2010

The Stake

In the past and currently I have been dabbling in staking people. I knew it was going to be hard for me to put in sitngo volume this summer and decided to let other people work my bankroll for me. Ive had good stakes Ive had bad stakes but all in all I would say Im making money off of the people Im staking.

Which leads me to my next point. Starting today I will now be the benefactor of a stake thanks in part to a good buddy of mine The Rant!

The stake is for $340 and will last 3 months. I will be grinding the $3.40 18man turbos on pokerstars. The stake is 60/40 split and I get coaching once a week. I plan on trying to put in around 75-100 sitngos a week. More sitngos means more money for both of us so lets hope thats the low end of the spectrum of the volume I can put in.

No comments: